You may fill these out in advance, but the completed forms must be submitted in person to the zoned school and cannot be submitted online. Certain forms may not be submitted without the required documentation needed for initial student registration.
To register, parents must provide the following:
- Documentation of student’s date of birth including one of the following:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Passport showing student’s date of birth
- United States military identification showing student’s date of birth
- Previous school records showing student’s date of birth
- Copy of social security card
- Official up-to-date shot records
- Completed Physical Health Assessment by Physician (Kindergarten Registration ONLY)
- Proof of residency which must include current personal property assessment and one of the following:
- Current utility bill (gas, water, or electric bill)
- Current rent receipt
- Current lease agreement
- Dated contract for the purchase of home
- Dated contract for closing on construction of a new home.