Due to construction at Bryant High School, changes to traffic flow will affect all main campus schools including PreK, BES, BMS and BHS. Please know the number one concern when making any change is the safety of our students. We appreciate your patience during this transitional period and ask that you allow extra time the first few days of school as we all adjust to the changes.
Traffic flow will proceed as follows:
Traveling West on Sullivan to 4-Way Stop (teal arrows)
• Turn RIGHT onto Woodland Drive or continue straight to BMS parking lot.
• NO LEFT TURN onto School Drive will be permitted.
Traveling East from BES/BMS Drop Off/Pick Up to 4-Way Stop (orange arrows)
Straight ONLY on Sullivan to Reynolds Road.
NO LEFT TURN onto Woodland and NO RIGHT TURN onto School Drive/T. Wood Way.
Traveling South on Woodland Drive to 4-Way Stop (yellow arrows)
• Turn right to BMS parking lot for drop off/pick up.
• Turn left onto Sullivan to reach Reynolds Road.
• Continue straight onto School Drive/T. Wood Way (mornings only)
Traffic will not be allowed onto School Drive/T. Wood Way from 3:25-3:45pm. ROAD WILL BE CLOSED.
Traveling North on T. Wood Way/School Drive to 4-Way Stop (red arrows)
• Left turn by Field House to enter BMS drop off line.
• Turn RIGHT onto Sullivan to Reynolds Road.
NO LEFT TURN into BMS parking lot at 4-way stop.
NO northbound traffic on T. Wood Way/School Drive from 3:25-3:45pm.
Changes specific to drop off/pick up at Bryant High School are available online