The Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) is partnering with school districts to provide Flu Immunization clinics in schools for students. This is a great opportunity for children to receive this vaccine at no charge to you. If you have insurance, ADH will ask your insurance company to pay for the cost of giving the vaccine. If you do not have insurance or your insurance does not pay for vaccines, there will still be no charge to you.
Each school will distribute packets containing vaccine information and immunization consent forms. The Consent Form and FERPA must be completed, signed, and returned to the school(s). If your child doesn’t bring a flu packet home, you may print the packet attached; complete, sign and return to your child’s school. It’s preferable that each form is printed as a two-sided form.
Remember, only those students with the required completed paperwork (the signed ADH consent AND the school district FERPA consent) will be allowed to receive the flu vaccine.
Any questions or concerns about the vaccines or the ADH consent form can be answered by your local health unit.
Bryant School District
2017 Flu Shot Clinics
All clinics are from 8am – noon.
- Salem Elementary – Friday, October 6th
- Hill Farm Elementary – Wednesday, October 11th
- Davis Elementary – Friday, October 13th
- Hurricane Creek Elementary – Tuesday, October 24th
- Bryant High School – Wednesday, October 25th
- Springhill Elementary – Thursday, October 26th
- Collegeville Elementary – Monday, October 30th
- Bryant Middle – Tuesday, October 31st
- Bethel Middle – Thursday, November 2nd
- Bryant Elementary – Friday, November 3rd
We always welcome volunteers for our clinics. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Brenda Chase at 501-653-5214 or DeOnna Wyllia-Jansen at 501-653-5232.