We love our Hornet fans! Help us provide a safe, fan-friendly environment by following these procedures for extra-curricular events.
• All attendees will be subject to search by security wand upon entering the event. Attendees are encouraged to arrive early. Diaper bags and purses will be subject to search.
• Elementary and middle school students (up to and including 7th grade) must be accompanied by an adult who will remain with them at the event.
• No backpacks and/or duffle bags will be allowed. Attendees will be asked to return backpacks and/or duffle bags to their vehicles.
• No loitering will be permitted. Attendees must sit in the stands and keep off the rails. Aisles should be kept clear at all times.
• Unless going to or from the restroom or concession stand, attendees will be asked to be in the bleachers or stands.
• Attendees that do not have proper credentials will not be allowed to access the track/fields, courts, or any competition areas.
• All special guests permitted access to the competition areas will be required to have their credentials visible and on their person at all times.