The Bryant Hornets were hosted and recognized by the Saline County legislative delegation at the State Capitol on January 30. Resolutions were adopted by the Arkansas House and Senate in honor of the program’s first state championship. Coaches and players were also congratulated by Governor Asa Hutchinson. It was a great day to be a Hornet!
Bryant High School
- Boys Basketball
- Bryant High School
- Cross Country
- Girls Basketball
- Girls soccer
- Hill Farm Elementary
- Main Site News
- Track & Field
CABOT — Scoring struggles early left the Bryant Blue Hornets eighth grade team of Bethel Middle School in an 11-7 hole at the half and, despite better production in the second half, they suffered a 30-27 loss to the Cabot North Panthers on Tuesday night. Continue
Bryant Athletics will host the week #2 playoff game on Friday, November 16 at Hornet Stadium. Game time will begin at 7:00pm. Ticket gates will open at 5:00pm.
High school state football playoffs are commissioned by the Arkansas Activities Association; therefore, protocol from regular season home football games will be amended to include the following:
Ticket price will be $6.00 for all who enter through the ticket gates. (*NO DISTRICT PASSES will be allowed for entrance to state playoff games. Only AAA PASSES will be accepted for entrance to Hornet Stadium.)
- NO RESERVED SEATING for playoff games. ( No one may enter the stadium to place items in the stands prior to 5pm when the stadium opens.)
- Reserved parking is permitted for state playoff games.
- No one is allowed on the field after the game. Teams are to exit the field immediately after the post game handshake.
- All live stream and radio entities must be approved by the AAA before setting up at Hornet Stadium.
- All game officials are assigned by the AAA.
- Pre-game and halftime performance recognition and performance guidelines are approved by the AAA
- Revenue accounting practices and revenue sharing throughout the state playoffs are controlled and governed by the AAA.