The school-based center that makes connections through communication, counseling and caring!
The Connection Company offers:
- Clinical counseling by licensed mental health professionals
- Counseling takes place on school campus
- Hours of service can be during the school day and by arrangement, after school hours
- Group, individual and family options for the counseling experience
- Counseling is a year round service and there is no out-of-pocket expense
- Crisis management and support
- Classroom Consultation
- Training Seminars
- Case Managers
How it works:
- Referrals are made by the School counselor to The Connection Company Office.
- The parent is contacted by The Connection Company Office to confirm referral and important data needed to gain permission to assess the need for counseling.
- A therapist is assigned to the students and assessment begins
- The parent and the therapist determine whether counseling is appropriate and if so, a plan is created that will help the student feel more success
- Counseling is a voluntary and confidential service provided by the Bryant Public School to serve our students, their families and our community
Referral form can be found here.
If it sounds like The Connection Company can help you or someone you know, contact your school guidance counselor or call:
Susan Jones, MSE, LPC
200 NW Fourth St
Bryant, AR 72022